Big, Hung, Interactive Daddy Recommendations in San Francisco?

Axiom2001
This topic is 2378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mr Silver's cock is mighty fine...an unusual "torpedo" shape (a slim base with a big head) and a hard 8+ inches. Best of all he is a fantastic top and an experienced bottom with a muscular furry body to go with that fine cock.

I rest my case :):):)

Edited by docred

Mr Silver's cock is mighty fine...an unusual "torpedo" shape (a slim base with a big head) and a hard 8+ inches. Best of all he is a fantastic top and an experienced bottom with a muscular furry body to go with that fine cock.

I rest my case :):):)

I sent docred a PM suggesting that his post could have been made to pass muster just by copying the URL of the picture in question rather than using the "exhibit picture" tool. My guess is several other folks must have also, given the speed with which the post was edited.

I think the removed photo is worth citing, and I'll risk Daddy's and docred's annoyance by posting the URL here.

It was:

http://allensilver.com/images/biggallery/0207lg.jpg

I sent docred a PM suggesting that his post could have been made to pass muster just by copying the URL of the picture in question rather than using the "exhibit picture" tool. My guess is several other folks must have also, given the speed with which the post was edited.

I think the removed photo is worth citing, and I'll risk Daddy's and docred's annoyance by posting the URL here.

It was:

http://allensilver.com/images/biggallery/0207lg.jpg

Keep the NorCAL recs coming, men, please!

KEEP POSTING Rec's men!