NICE guys

littlenut
This topic is 1576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With my limited experience so far, two of the nicest provider's I have experienced are https://rent.men/VictorPowers/

@VictorPowers [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER] (Dominiking does not advertise. You have to pm him)

Both are sincere and go out of their way to make a connection along with proving great service even beyond their "time".

Edited by freecahill1965

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll play along.

Of the guys I've seen who have been amazingly kind and sweet to me from the moment we meet until present (some have retired but I still see or talk to them):

Vin Marco

Drake Jaden

AJ Irons

Kristian Elix

Muscle Mario

D.O.

Tristan Baldwin

Apollo Phoenix

Johnny Ryder

Bruce Beckham

Ben Kieran

Rich Reynolds

Gio Volta

Kyle Parker

Mike Gaite

Alec Andrews

Of the guys I only talked to (via the forum or other):

Johnny Hazard

Victor Powers

Eric Hassan

Edited by big-n-tall

I've been with my share of guys. There are *nice* guys, and there are *hot* guys, and when we're really lucky we find a guy that ticks both boxes.

The older I get, the more I find it's important to be with a nice guy. Friendly, chatty, warm, smiles a lot, considerate of you, etc. Where you've felt your time together was more than a transaction.

Who are some of the NICEST guys you've hired? I'm in the NYC area, but travel a fair amount, so I'm curious about all locations.

Jayce

https://rent.men/Jayce

Super nice guy

Maybe I’ve been lucky but I seem to meet allot of really nice guys. Every guy that has been mentioned above is, indeed, a sweetheart, and there’s lots more who may have a lower profile but are equally delightful.

I’m hesitant to mention any one additional person because I’ll inevitably leave out many more but, when I saw this thread title, @Lance_Navarro immediately came to mind. He’s more than nice - he’s kind, empathetic, genuinely interested and really puts himself out there for the benefit of those luck enough to meet him.

It’s difficult to not be attracted to guys like this.

Edited by Keith30309

My "Nice Guy" Hall of Famers include (minimum overnight or longer experiences):

Ethan (formerly Nashville)

Mar

Romann

AJ Irons

BMW

Chris Eisenhower

Alex Marshall

Walter (formerly Dallas)

Magic Tony

2017 Inductees:

Alex Hawk

Fabian Marco

Some of the absolute best of the best were lesser known or flew under the radar, and the mention of their names would not be familiar to many in this community. But I do hope that every one of them knows how impactful they were to me along this journey.

I've been with my share of guys. There are *nice* guys, and there are *hot* guys, and when we're really lucky we find a guy that ticks both boxes.

The older I get, the more I find it's important to be with a nice guy. Friendly, chatty, warm, smiles a lot, considerate of you, etc. Where you've felt your time together was more than a transaction.

Who are some of the NICEST guys you've hired? I'm in the NYC area, but travel a fair amount, so I'm curious about all locations.

Hi there,Carlo,8latinotop,in DC,(rentmen)travels often to many major cities,he is not only very very hot and hard,he is a very sweet guy,nice person,affectionate,considerate,and great lover,I highly recommend him

Edited by hornymm

The nicest guy I've ever hired is, hands down, Dane Scott https://rentmen.eu/DaneScottUSA I've seen him several amazing times and would love to get together with him again and again! Wonderful, WONDERFUL guy!

Close second is Jase Wolfe https://rentmen.eu/xxxWOLFExxx Only one encounter, but again, given the opportunity, would repeat over and over again in a heartbeat!!

Another beautiful, amazing guy!!

My first time with Dane Scott was the best sexual experience of my life. Subsequent meetings were mind blowing as well.

• 2 months later...
My "Nice Guy" Hall of Famers include (minimum overnight or longer experiences):

Ethan (formerly Nashville)

Mar

Romann

AJ Irons

BMW

Chris Eisenhower

Alex Marshall

Walter (formerly Dallas)

Magic Tony

2017 Inductees:

Alex Hawk

Fabian Marco

Some of the absolute best of the best were lesser known or flew under the radar, and the mention of their names would not be familiar to many in this community. But I do hope that every one of them knows how impactful they were to me along this journey.

That means so much

Cresting into middle years myself - certainly true. One of THE sweetest guys I know is Kyle Parker, mentioned above. He hasn't posted an ad in a while, but a quick search will yield some pics, descriptions & contact info. (he joined this board so he could respond directly - so you'll find him here!). Beautiful body, beautiful soul - - a real Southern gentleman who happens to be an amazing fit athletic bodybuilder. He travels to both NYC & DC regularly - as well as other cities. I can't imagine a better BF experience.

One of THE sweetest guys I know is Kyle Parker, mentioned above. He hasn't posted an ad in a while, but a quick search will yield some pics, descriptions & contact info. (he joined this board so he could respond directly - so you'll find him here!).

[uSER=11837]@kyle parker[/uSER] joined the forum on 06/25/15 and has yet to post anything.

~Boomer~

I don't know if that's the same Kyle Parker. LOL!!!

He means the one under this moniker... @TotalPackageKyleParker.

Oops. Looks like you're right. However, @TotalPackageKyleParker posted only 2 messages since he joined last November, both posting his email contact info. He's had no real interaction with any forum members, at least publicly.

~Boomer~

The nicest as well as real hot guy I have been with luckily many times is TRISTAN BALDWIN. I might also add Aaron Mark and Peter Hung. Also look forward to meeting soon one whose reviews indicate the same- Erik Hassan.

The nicest as well as real hot guy I have been with luckily many times is TRISTAN BALDWIN. I might also add Aaron Mark and Peter Hung. Also look forward to meeting soon one whose reviews indicate the same- Erik Hassan.

That @tristanbaldwin guy is a bum. Lol! :p

Seriously +1 on TB’s niceatude. And yes I know that isn’t a word.