Masseurfinder Rates

MasssageGuy
This topic is 2204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has Masseurfinder increased their rates?

They must be raking in the bucks at $99.98 per month per advertiser as the "starting" rate.

That is higher than I would have thought. Basically most of the money from the first massage every month goes to MF. Do you what the other massage sites charge?

• 5 months later...
That is higher than I would have thought. Basically most of the money from the first massage every month goes to MF. Do you what the other massage sites charge?

MassageM4M offered a 49.99 basic package around the holidays after they killed their rep by putting up fake ads and photos for purchase. But a simple look at how many hits both MF vs. M4M sites get via third party analytic sites still makes this not a great deal. I get about 10x as many calls via Masseurfinder but support M4M based on what they did in the past for me.

Are masseurs still there after SOSTA-I hear now they want massage license as well?

I don’t know I haven’t heard that yet. It would not make a lot of sense unless they wanted to do away with the travel feature. Because there’s no nationwide massage licensing and California, the nations largest economy, has an optional certification regime that is run by private non profit that seems primarily interested in going on junkets and lining their own pockets. So technically every state you travel to you would need to prove that you had that states license. I'm old enough to remember when these sites for more overtly sexualized and I always found it funny that masseurs would mention that they were CMT’s or LMT’s the reason being that according to most state massage licensing regulations you would lose your license if you were caught advertising on a site that offered sensual services. Ah it’s a great time to be alive in the “land of the free.”

Edited by bongripper

MF and RM are well worth their cost per client. MF may have a $99 basic plan but most I know pay closer to $300/mo. And they consider it well worth it.

Absolutely the MF "Platinum" rate is 277.77 a month and worth every penny if you live in a big metro area and you're serious about supporting yourself.