Jae Spa- Bangkok

rickinoc
This topic is 2361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happened to visit Bangkok last month after a 3 year hiatus and things have radically changed. It was the week of the King's funeral and everything was dead on Thursday and Friday. I ventured out on Saturday night and Aroma in Silom was quiet..only 2 boys who were more interested in watching the embers of the King's funeral. I called the Banana Club and the manager said that they were closed.

Finally I called and took a taxi to " Jae Spa" which was close to the Emporium in Sukhumvit. It is in a residential neighborhood and Google Maps had it in the wrong area. I had the taxi driver speak to the mama-san and I finally got there. There were 4-5 lads..I initially chose an Isaan lad named "Pon" who was more eager to please than massage; except as soon as I entered him he blew his load..he was a little distressed but I asked him to stay and get one of his friends to join us. The mamasan wandered in and wanted to make sure that I would tip both lads. Pon called his friend Eric who was Vietnamese..and it was fun being entertained by 2 good looking lads at one time. I left after an hour satisfied and well spent. Pon and Eric wanted to come to my hotel..but I had other colleagues waiting. Would recommend a visit to this place.

Happened to visit Bangkok last month after a 3 year hiatus and things have radically changed. It was the week of the King's funeral and everything was dead on Thursday and Friday. I ventured out on Saturday night and Aroma in Silom was quiet..only 2 boys who were more interested in watching the embers of the King's funeral. I called the Banana Club and the manager said that they were closed.

Finally I called and took a taxi to " Jae Spa" which was close to the Emporium in Sukhumvit. It is in a residential neighborhood and Google Maps had it in the wrong area. I had the taxi driver speak to the mama-san and I finally got there. There were 4-5 lads..I initially chose an Isaan lad named "Pon" who was more eager to please than massage; except as soon as I entered him he blew his load..he was a little distressed but I asked him to stay and get one of his friends to join us. The mamasan wandered in and wanted to make sure that I would tip both lads. Pon called his friend Eric who was Vietnamese..and it was fun being entertained by 2 good looking lads at one time. I left after an hour satisfied and well spent. Pon and Eric wanted to come to my hotel..but I had other colleagues waiting. Would recommend a visit to this place.

Nice to read this here! For a moment I thought I was reading a boytoy thread.