411 Alexei Russian DC visit

NavyChief
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just did 90 minute. OMG. He has taken top spot in my book, even from Neil of boca, and everyone knows how I raved about him over the summer. Alexei is hands down, pun intended.;), the best!

If I could afford to keep him to myself, I would. Definitely book with him when he visit your city.

Edited by NavyChief

OK, it's Saturday and cold outside, I feel like bragging :)

I think I was the first to rave about Alexei on this forum, sort of "gave" him his first break here.

And I have to say that I am so happy that so many others have had good experiences :)!

I only wish I could see him more often...

If you ever make it to DC, I owe you a drink for sure. Thank you and thousand times!!!

Along with a convention where he gives us all a massage. But we should all get together...

I would love for the really good ones like Alexei (and certainly others) to know how much he is appreciated among his clients. And I also wish some of the slap-dash fly by nights tying to make a fast buck and giving sub standard massages could know that “we know” what real quality is and up their game.

I also give massages from time to time. I have my own table and was taught by my friend who is now an RN but used to be a masseur. He knows so much about the body. Anyway your idea is a good one :). Getting good massages helps you give good ones and give better feedback to others.

• 2 weeks later...