La Quinta Resort

MassageJoe
This topic is 2378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe some clarification. Location? A link?

I only know La Quinta as a motel chain.

I once saw a comic who joked that "La Quinta" is Spanish for "There's a Denny's across the parking lot."

La Quinta resort in La Quinta, CA (Palm Springs area).....massage joe - have never used the spa there for a massage....but, overall a nice place with great history.....the spa shop does sell some unique / signature (& pricey) skin moisturizers, etc. that are great for the desert climate.

http://www.laquintaresort.com/

I have always had good stays at La Quinta. It's a huge place with many different types of lodgings. I prefer the older bungalows, but everything is pretty nice. The rooms are simple, so don't expect decadent luxury, but the setting is beautiful and grounds are well maintained. Unfortunately I don't love the spa. It's fine, but I would tear the whole place down and start over. The therapists I have had have been pleasant and pretty well trained. For spas in the area I prefer the Agua Serena at the Hyatt in Indian Wells or the Ritz Carlton in Rancho Mirage.