I FINALLY did it!

GregM
This topic is 2130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am so pissed off with myself. I very serious considered buying about 500 bitcoins in 2011.

If I had, I would have $5,000,000 today sitting in my wallet.

But just like everyone else, I thought it was just a fad, or a piramid scheme, or it would be made illegal by most governments soon, or something else would go wrong.

What an idiot

I am so pissed off with myself. I very serious considered buying about 500 bitcoins in 2011.

If I had, I would have $5,000,000 today sitting in my wallet.

But just like everyone else, I thought it was just a fad, or a piramid scheme, or it would be made illegal by most governments soon, or something else would go wrong.

What an idiot

No, not really. That was the wise choice.

I put into cryptocurrencies about what I normally take on a 3-day gambling trip (under the assumption that I’ll lose every dime but hope to be pleasantly surprised).

No, not really. That was the wise choice.

I put into cryptocurrencies about what I normally take on a 3-day gambling trip (under the assumption that I’ll lose every dime but hope to be pleasantly surprised).

Well I didn’t put money which I had and didn’t need at all, and I also was perfectly happy to loose it. So I am still an idiot. I put it in an index fund that has done 7% pa. instead. Tarte, you are moron.

Well I didn’t put money which I had and didn’t need at all, and I also was perfectly happy to loose it. So I am still an idiot. I put it in an index fund that has done 7% pa. instead. Tarte, you are moron.

You were doing what you felt was right for you at the moment and that's ok. Better to gain 7% than lose it.

Hugs,

Greg

• 5 months later...