411 on Jakieboy visiting NYC

dutchal
This topic is 1942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
Bumping. Does anyone have any experience with him, positive or negative?

As I am headed Down Under in a few months, thanks....

i have not personally met him but I do have a friend that has met him 2x and says he has a weapon of mass destruction and looks like his pics. I can't give input on the sessions or what he does or doesn't do

Last summer I was in London for a couple of day. At the time he claimed to be living in or near London. I definitely planned on setting up something but he was, he stated, committed to visiting his mother during my stay. He apologized and offered other dates but my schedule wasn't flexible. He came off as a very nice guy and I was sincerely sorry that we were unable to get together. For me, at least , it would be great if he is just visiting Australia and planned on passing through L.A. on his return to the U.K.

• 3 months later...
Just exchanged emails with him. Tried to get him to commit to visiting Southern California but NO luck. I would MOST DEFINITELY get together with him in a heart beat if he were in my area.

He was back in Sydney a little while back when I wasn't in town, or in a position to hire, but severely tempted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...