411 Alec Martinez Orlando

ncc1701d
This topic is 2382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I texted him two days ago. No response too.

Not sure what to make of it coz we’ve met before and I had a good time with him.

Hi all

He's got tons of positive reviews here but I've both texted him and messaged him via RM and 2 weeks later no response, period. So before I give up and move on, anyone with recent experience or know if he's ok, or retired?

Thanks

Not sure what to make of it coz we’ve met before and I had a good time with him.

I first met Alec in 2001. Unfortunately, he has always been inconsistent with communication. If you can get him to respond (and show up), he’s great. But sometimes he just doesn’t respond.

One of the best I was ever with... but my experiences were 2001 & 2002......

Yeah, Alec has been around for a long time. I remember when he and his hunky boy friend (lover) were doing tag teams. ...have always had the super-hots for him, but by

my living on the West Coast and his apparent lack of traveling far-- I've been unable to connect. If he's still in the "profession" when I travel to Orlando to go elsewhere--

I'll try to meet and see him.

Hi all

He's got tons of positive reviews here but I've both texted him and messaged him via RM and 2 weeks later no response, period. So before I give up and move on, anyone with recent experience or know if he's ok, or retired?

Thanks

Guys... move on!

Just texted him as soon as I read this post. Having a text convo with him now.

Was he out of the country before?