411 on Reese in NYC

mentalkink
This topic is 2349 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First he's not Asian

Secondly he's a great kisser, it is about chemistry though.

And lastly, one of the best out there.

Hi builder i dont know how he identifies but anyone who has seen his facial features knows this is not up for debate. He is clearly a mixture of caucasian and asian. His features look like Keanu reeves or dean cain to me. Two clear examples of mixed caucasian/asian handsome men.

Hi builder i dont know how he identifies but anyone who has seen his facial features knows this is not up for debate. He is clearly a mixture of caucasian and asian. His features look like Keanu reeves or dean cain to me. Two clear examples of mixed caucasian/asian handsome men.

Now I'm interested. :)

I regretted spending the high fee for an extended visit as the chemistry was not there with me. He looks part Asian but he is not.

Very rarely do ppl get pegged for a member of a racial group they dont belong to. Unless he is Alaskan Inuit or from the very eastern border of Soviet territories which would make sense because all have Mongolian influence generations ago but recycled thru the centuries. How someone identifies is not often useful in determining factual info. Kinda like a transgender saying im a woman while pulling out the biggest dick to per standing at a urinal.

From what I could see, that was my guess.

From what I could see, that was my guess.

Creole that is because you have two set of eyes that seem to be functioning well. Does Wesley snipes have to declare his ancestry for us to come to a conclusion? However the Asian genes didnt factor below the belt. Because of the negative small penis stereotype he might see it as a liability to claim that ancestry. Fear not everyone he is hung as a mule.

Bold assertion.

Anyone who's seen his IG knows that he recently posted his 23andme.com genetic results and . . . [drumroll] . . . No asian.