411 on HotJack212 (Craigslist)

HEDave
This topic is 2382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found a posting on Craigslist that caught my attention.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/d/giving-great-massage-today/6380103854.html

It did not provide a cell phone number so I replied via Craigslist. He asked to move the conversation to email and his email address is hotjack212+.

Has anyone had interaction with him in the past and can provide any insight, it would be much appreciated.

Feel free to PM it that's more appropriate.

Thank you.

I've had mixed results hiring from craigslist. I can't help you with this particular guy. I'd definitely ask for more pictures before I met, including face. I'd also feel better if he's willing to give out a phone number and even have a phone conversation (not just texting).

It can be hard to find guys in NYC who can host especially in a gentrified neighborhood like the E. Village so that sounds like a plus if he's legit.

I found a posting on Craigslist that caught my attention.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/d/giving-great-massage-today/6380103854.html

It did not provide a cell phone number so I replied via Craigslist. He asked to move the conversation to email and his email address.

Has anyone had interaction with him in the past and can provide any insight, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey @HEDave, I'm fairly sure I know who this is. But I would first prefer that you remove his email address from this thread as it opens him to spam and privacy issues.

Archived