George Clooney Might Quit Acting Because He Doesn’t Think Anyone Wants To See Him Age

Avalon
This topic is 2380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess he could speak with Helen Mirren, or Meryl Streep, or Julianne Moore, or Michelle Pheiffer, or Susan Sarandon, or Emma Thompson, or Jack Nicholson, or Robert Deniro, or Daniel Day Lewis, or Samuel Jackson. Age is as constricting as you make it. Particularly if you have power, which he undoubtedly has.

I guess George Clooney believes (either rightly or wrongly) that his success in movies has more to do with his looks than acting ability. I say rightly or wrongly because I honestly don't have an opinion as to his acting ability. He generally doesn't make films I am interested in seeing. And, rightly or wrongly, he believes he is approaching his expiration date in terms of being sexy enough to be cast just for his looks.