411 on Chris Horden in NYC & foreign locations

dutchal
This topic is 2380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok he is real and he looks like his original photos as Chris Horden, not like these current pictures as belamichris, which are borrowed. I asked him why he changed them and changed his name and he said he wasn’t getting enough business.

Formal review will be written tonight, but in the meantime I can say his smile is to die for, his body nicely short and muscular, although he could loose a tiny bit of weight around the bellybutton. I was very happy twice, and so he was, once.

I felt very special to be allowed in his arms.

Ok he is real and he looks like his original photos as Chris Horden, not like these current pictures as belamichris, which are borrowed. I asked him why he changed them and changed his name and he said he wasn’t getting enough business.

Formal review will be written tonight, but in the meantime I can say his smile is to die for, his body nicely short and muscular, although he could loose a tiny bit of weight around the bellybutton. I was very happy twice, and so he was, once.

I felt very special to be allowed in his arms.

Atta boy.