"Shameless" Returns Tonight (5 Nov. Sun.)

Avalon
This topic is 2385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking forward to seeing Ian again. I wonder if we'll ever seen Mickey again?

Ethan Cutkosky is taking his bad boy role on “Shameless” a bit too seriously.

The actor, who plays the second youngest Gallagher, Carl, on the hit Showtime series, was arrested and booked for DUI on Thursday in the L.A. area, TMZ reported.

Cutkosky, 18, was reportedly straddling traffic lanes around 10:30 p.m. in his orange BMW when cops pulled him over, law enforcement sources told the gossip site. The actor allegedly did poorly on the field sobriety test, prompting authorities to arrest and book him.

It is unclear if Cutkosky was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, according to TMZ.

A rep for Showtime did not immediately respond to a Daily News request for comment.

This behavior of his is rather opposite than the military cadet he plays on the show.

I wonder if Fiona will have a lesbian affair this season?

I wonder why some were willing to pay so much rent in a slum neighborhood. Probably up to no good.

I hope Ian and Trevor will get back together again. The actor who plays Trevor is also on "The Fosters". His character there is straight.

I know teens are horny but wanting 10 condoms for him and his boyfriend? ;-)))

Interesting that they have not changed the intro on the show all these seasons.

I wonder what the small triangle on Lip's chest means?

Archived