Need therapeutic massage In NYC (your Head and neck recommendation)

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 2161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Salon de Tokyo on 57th/7th. It’s a Japanese Spa (mostly female masseuses), but they walk on your back, do isolated strong pressure, have showers and a steam room. It’s super clean and reasonably priced.

Very conveniently located for me. If they are trained for therapeutic, should be perfect. Not sure about walking on me, though, never had this before.

http://newyork.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/an-exotic-boy-for-a-good-time/133817197

The times I went to him I remember it being similar to massages I get at my gym. However he does them naked and you get some extras. Idk if he travels though. The last time I saw him his place was in Queens.

There is a Eastern European Women at Manhattan Plaza Health Club is the best legit massage I had in the city. She is an ex-gymnast and she knows the body extremely well. She told me exactly what my back problems was before I could even saw my primary care doctor about it.

Edited by Aquarionsol

http://newyork.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/an-exotic-boy-for-a-good-time/133817197

The times I went to him I remember it being similar to massages I get at my gym. However he does them naked and you get some extras. Idk if he travels though. The last time I saw him his place was in Queens.

Glad to see Carl is still around - he is a good guy, friendly and non judgmental, but I am not sure I would classify him as therapeutic. If you need to relax, he's a good choice, but for a muscle issue, would not be my first choice... Just my two-cents.

• 8 months later...
No sensual element/extras with Jackson?, @EVdude?.....I love his main pic

Been seeing him for 5 years... nada. Can’t say I haven't popped the occasional stiffy, but always deftly ignored. Could he fall prey to a young studly client, perhaps YMMV?