DC new profile

DDad4ynger
This topic is 2199 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BLUF: Could be a real guy...but know that the pics are at least 5+ years old...and know that he had a long fall from grace if he was married to a billionaire.

==

The research trail...

The two pictures that show his face tie back to a twitter account that hasn't been touched since 2012. It also says that he is a Reality Show Personality and lives in Studio City, CA.

The same pics trace to a guy on Model Mayhem that lives in LA with the same name that hasn't been touched since 2012 as well. Model Mayhem page says that he is also and actor and lists a feature film (2017) and short film (2011) that he was in. I am not sure how the page hasn't been touched since 2012, but he is in a 2017 feature film...unless the film is just being release after 5years. Model Mayhem page has his stats (Age:33,Height:5' 9",Weight:155 lbs,Waist:30") that are very similar stats to the Adam4Adam. Link to his Facebook account is dead.

Through his acting/films, I was able find his real name on IMDB. Then was able to find some Wedding photos online from 2013. Looks like the same guy. Same coiffed and frosted hair, similar face...but aged by a few years, and the body is thicker. Wedding was in Malibu beach which seems consisted with the CA info above. However, headlines says that she is a Billionaire.

==

...and yes...I know I need to get a life and find something else to occupy my time...besides researching Rentboys :(...but it's so much fun :D

• 6 months later...

I had lunch with him yesterday. Photographs posted to his online adam4adam profile are dated, but, yet, a handsome man for his age in a sympathetically lit room; I have no doubt that he was a very desirable property at one time.. "Straight" for pay, or, I surmise, "anything goes" if the proffered reward meets his need. A certain amount of desperation on his part was noted; "Now. what can I do for you?" was his closing line on a prospective hire. Passed. The oysters, fried up in corn batter, at Galatoire's were, as usual, a simple but delectable repast.

If you want him, now is the time to make the "hire" as he is

on the road and in "desperate straits". I no longer reply to his emails as he has commenced to be demanding in his requests and presents a meaness of spirit, which, in my charity. I attribute to his unhappy situation in life. That stated, with him do not give until you have gotten that for which you bargained in the hire. He has used the stage name "John Titor" at Miami and New Orleans: his photographs posted under that name are very, very old.

Edited by robberbaron4u