Orlando Massage?

dreamboy13
This topic is 2230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Man, seems like someone should have some intel :)

I've reached out to Tyler, but it is unclear if he is available yet, and exactly what he gets into. Not sure if he is gay or straight - or somewhere in between for the right amount of cash.

• 3 weeks later...

RJ constantly adds pictures to his sites, and keeps some old ones. So, yes, he will certainly appear older in person than in some of his photos, but he is NOT a guy who misleads potential clients about his appearance. I certainly would not let a discrepancy in photos and actual appearance dissuade you from what will be a WONDFERFUL massage!

RJ constantly adds pictures to his sites, and keeps some old ones. So, yes, he will certainly appear older in person than in some of his photos, but he is NOT a guy who misleads potential clients about his appearance. I certainly would not let a discrepancy in photos and actual appearance dissuade you from what will be a WONDFERFUL massage!

RJ is without a doubt one of the best there is.

His link is back up and it looks like he has new photos and new massage options.. woof

I noticed those changes too. I booked Ryan twice in the past for his purely therapeutic massage.

Now being shirtless in the new photos instead of wearing scrubs, I wonder what hints he is dropping. Will he be going in a different direction?

I noticed those changes too. I booked Ryan twice in the past for his purely therapeutic massage.

Now being shirtless in the new photos instead of wearing scrubs, I wonder what hints he is dropping. Will he be going in a different direction?

Haha... I just screen shot the info as he comes and goes... he is back in Orlando tomorrow and hope he will be available. ((;

Edited by samK

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...