Hillcrest, San Diego - Knotstop

MassageAdam
This topic is 2423 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if anyone has any any good massage therapist at the Knotstop in San Diego than do a little extra. I had a gay guy today, while the massage was good, he was overly concerned about boundaries... like didn't go very high up my thigh, the sheet covered way past the butt crack.... avoided getting his body close to any parts of my body... not used to that even in a legit massage. PM if anyone has any good therapists there...

...In Hillcrest, I'm surprised at your experience.

Being located in Hillcrest notwithstanding, The Knotstop is strictly therapeutic - no extras. If you want "more" you should look for a massage therapist on Masseurfinder or MassageM4M.

Knotstop is a very commercial-type business, so I would expect everything to be completely legit to protect their licensing. You could try some of the tiny massage places - they look like most of those shops are asian places. Otherwise, I think you have to stick to individual masseurs to get something sensual

Archived