"ST Discovery" Renewed For Season Two

Avalon
This topic is 2397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even with this major change, I'll stick with The Orville, then binge Star Trek: Discovery with a free trial after its season is over.

Or if I can get a VPN to look at it via Netflix.

I do like "The Orville". But the character that Seth Green plays seems so immature. In the last episode I got tired of the Avis versus Hertz jokes. When I first heard "Avis" I thought of the Latin word for bird. I thought it might be a tribute to Gene Roddenberry and "the Great Bird of the Galaxy".

I do like "The Orville". But the character that Seth Green plays seems so immature. In the last episode I got tired of the Avis versus Hertz jokes. When I first heard "Avis" I thought of the Latin word for bird. I thought it might be a tribute to Gene Roddenberry and "the Great Bird of the Galaxy".

I think you mean Seth MacFarlane.

The whole core cast seems somewhat immature. One would think that Star Fleet Academy, or their equivalent in The Orville's universe would have beat that out of them.

Let's ask Basketballer's plebe twin.

tumblr_otyo2wWvOC1vp7sdmo1_400.gif

I think you mean Seth MacFarlane.

The whole core cast seems somewhat immature. One would think that Star Fleet Academy, or their equivalent in The Orville's universe would have beat that out of them.

Let's ask Basketballer's plebe twin.

Thanks! Correction - I meant Scott Grimes. I don't care for him.

I do like Seth MacFarlane in this though I don't care for his animated series.

In some ways "The Orville" seems like a part of the ST universe.

Archived