Atlanta masseur Mr. Yeah

asd41
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
Hi, I couldn’t find a thread on this masseur. Any input is much appreciated, thank you.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/misteryeahatl.shtml

I've met him a couple of times and I think he's great. His ad has changed though https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mryeah.shtml

The price is a bit steep but I was more than satisfied when I left. Good massage and very hands on elsewhere

I tried to meet him once and got a lecture about attempting to schedule a same-day appointment. :oops:

I think both times I made a same day I must have just been lucky. The second time I did have to wait a couple of hours but we worked it out. I really think he likes advanced appointments or ones made during the day.

Guest InthePines
I tried to meet him once and got a lecture about attempting to schedule a same-day appointment. :oops:

Sort of crazy considering how often Available Now is visible on his profile.

Sort of crazy considering how often Available Now is visible on his profile.

"Available Now" just indicates that you're viewing the profile during the hours a masseur has listed in his profile. If a masseur's ad states availability 8 AM - 11 PM every day, you'll see "Available Now" if you view the profile within those hours. If it's 10:59 PM, or the masseur is with a client, or he's booked solid for the week it will have no bearing on that indicator.

"Available Now" just indicates that you're viewing the profile during the hours a masseur has listed in his profile. If a masseur's ad states availability 8 AM - 11 PM every day, you'll see "Available Now" if you view the profile within those hours. If it's 10:59 PM, or the masseur is with a client, or he's booked solid for the week it will have no bearing on that indicator.[/QU

I'm not sure that's accurate. I just checked Atlanta and almost all the masseurs have this time as a regular hour but only a handful are tagged available now.

Guest InthePines
I have contacted a few guys last minute who were "Available Now" and from my understanding, it meant they were pretty much ready for a client then or within the hour or so. I think it works like a Hot Donuts sign.

Exactly. It's a marketing extra provided to the masseurs that indicates if you have the cash, I have the time. And thanks a lot for that BTW. Now I have the pass the Krispy Kreme on the way to the gym ;)