Nonverbal Masseur Cues

Greentea845
This topic is 2392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello everyone, I’m still pretty new to getting massages and don’t exactly know when a masseur is signaling me that things can go further. I do not want to make assumptions and end up making things awkward.

Any experience massage goers know any nonverbal cues that happen? Leave a comment or PM me. Thank you.

I have learned that the more frequent the inadvertent, gratuitous touch of his stuff to your hand is uusually a good indicator. Also, depending on how high up he goes on the inner thigh and high much he plays or gratuitously strokes the buttocks, crack and even hole. I always push my head downwards so it is semi exposed and it is not under my belly. It lends to the gratuitous touch, especially for sometimes the reach in to stretch the hip flexor. Then when you flip over, then the same factors related to the lower abs or pelvic area and upper or inner thigh. If done correctly by the time we roll over we should have a semi or at least I do from the glutes being worked or "pumped" and the upper inner thigh, near the taint, closer the better. Depending, there should be more inadvertently touching and well, if there is a connection or he is definitely on the bi/gay side, he should be getting a semi too. Then the rest is history. Now without him asking you specifically if you would like a release or the use of the slang term, he may just start finishing you off, and that is your opportunity to say that no that is not necessary ... or just go with it. I am usually respectiveful enough that I have sometimes waited until he blatantly put my hand on his butt, or even his tool in my hand. Lol...

Hope this helps.... there are no set rules, but as a gentlemen, this is what I have followed. Also, open communication up front is always the best, but sometimes with the English not being their first language and of course the need for discretion, there is always room for miscommunication.

When on your back and his mouth goes to your cock, that's a sign that he's up for more than a massage. If he is nude but stays soft the entire time, even with okayed stimulation, it's not going to progress beyond a rub and tug. When you stay on your stomach and don't even flip over the entire time with nothing sexual going on, you're never going to see that hire again. That's the gamut of my experiences.

Lol... true that. Also, some difference between a bed and table. Very less likely for anything more than rub and tug, however good the massage is, when on a table. Although, I did have a massage on a table and he also had a release with me.

Sometimes each person wants to do something but doesn't know how to initiate it. What one assumes is a nonverbal cue goes totally misunderstood by the other. Sometimes you just have to ask.

This is correct. I had a masseur top me, and I am not usually ever a bottom. But I went with it, and it was based on his preception of some of the non verbals. It was my first real btm, experience. I enjoyed it, but don't really want to repeat it..... well at least not too often... lol

This is correct. I had a masseur top me, and I am not usually ever a bottom. But I went with it, and it was based on his preception of some of the non verbals. It was my first real btm, experience. I enjoyed it, but don't really want to repeat it.

If the client spreads his legs and raises his ass a little what does that mean? Fuck me, lick me, finger me, or spank me???? Telling the masseur that you had a great massage last week and xyz happened gives them a clue as to what you want. You really aren't directly asking but more like giving suggestions as to what you are in to.

When on your back and his mouth goes to your cock, that's a sign that he's up for more than a massage. If he is nude but stays soft the entire time, even with okayed stimulation, it's not going to progress beyond a rub and tug.

I saw one guy, very sensuous hands on massage, plenty of mutual stroking but he stayed soft. Finally he laughed and said he won't get hard til the end when he fucks me! And that's what happened!

How do they just stay soft thru it all and get hard when the good stuff starts?

Sorta off topic, but I thoroughly enjoy these non-verbal cues, the sudden semi-hard dick on your open palm while lying down, the masseur’s hands working up your thigh slightly grazing your balls, the ‘turn-around, face-up’ after all that. Lol, I need to book a massage!

I saw one guy, very sensuous hands on massage, plenty of mutual stroking but he stayed soft. Finally he laughed and said he won't get hard til the end when he fucks me! And that's what happened!

How do they just stay soft thru it all and get hard when the good stuff starts?

They are trying to concentrate on giving you a decent massage. Their mind is not on getting hard but the massage part. When they change from massage to sex they can get turned on. Many masseurs have told me that.

If the client spreads his legs and raises his ass a little what does that mean? Fuck me, lick me, finger me, or spank me???? Telling the masseur that you had a great massage last week and xyz happened gives them a clue as to what you want. You really aren't directly asking but more like giving suggestions as to what you are in to.

In my case and this particular time, I did give off cues, which he told me later. However, everything else was going so well, I just sat back and enjoyed it. Trust me, if I had not he would have respected when I politely had said no. Definitely not complaining... just a very pleasant first surprise.

They are trying to concentrate on giving you a decent massage. Their mind is not on getting hard but the massage part. When they change from massage to sex they can get turned on. Many masseurs have told me that.

I had one who is so beautiful and blessed, that the reason he keeps his underwear on during most of the session is for exactly that reason. They, especially the client, gets so distracted, as does he obviously, the actual massage doesn't happen and then complain about it.... lol.

For the client it is an event. For the masseur it is just another naked body they are massaging. They get used to naked bodies and the turn on is not the same.

You mean the masseur is not into me at all?

You just ruined the fantasy of a lot of clients, mine included. lol

If the massage starts with him standing beside me I stroke his leg and work my way towards the groin and see if there is any indication he is approving. If he is standing by my head I do the same. I try to determine if he is accepting of oral by first kissing the cock and and if he starts getting hard then I know I can go for it. My last one he stood at my head and basically pressed his cock at me so I knew it was an invitation and he was more than accepting.

While on stomach and he is lightly stroking my crotch area I will open my legs a little more so he knows I am giving him more freedom.

If the massage starts with him standing beside me I stroke his leg and work my way towards the groin and see if there is any indication he is approving. If he is standing by my head I do the same. I try to determine if he is accepting of oral by first kissing the cock and and if he starts getting hard then I know I can go for it. My last one he stood at my head and basically pressed his cock at me so I knew it was an invitation and he was more than accepting.

While on stomach and he is lightly stroking my crotch area I will open my legs a little more so he knows I am giving him more freedom.

I love our cocks touch, kinda grim behind frot. I still remember the first time.... Aaron LA.... musclegrip. Anyway... shivers..

Archived