411 Johnny Holland

NavyChief
This topic is 993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Alec said:

Looks like someone in his personal life has decided to expose him. 

4370AE01-E2C8-4705-ABBC-85B217E9D8A4.png

Not cool.  This thread has been dormant for 2 years, which means the moderators of this site should be able to identify who visited it to grab those screen shots and should be able to act (block ip address etc). I hope they do!

1 hour ago, FrankR said:

Not cool.  This thread has been dormant for 2 years, which means the moderators of this site should be able to identify who visited it to grab those screen shots and should be able to act (block ip address etc). I hope they do!

Social media is under pressure to clean up their act - if the moderators reach out to them and point out that the poster is not authorized to post this information from this site, they will likely remove it. 

I agree, it is not cool.  I hope the moderators can find him and, to borrow from B.A Baracus, nail that sucker to the wall. 

spacer.png 

7 hours ago, FrankR said:

We have logs, but remember...  you don't have to be logged in to see that information.  It can be viewed as a guest.  As a result, it's impossible to tie to a specific person.   With the bots that crawl this (and every other site on the internet), just about every thread has views on a daily basis.