411 on Vikingbuddy

josh282282
This topic is 2354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good morning gentlemen.

Any scoop on this seemingly wonderful guy on RM? He has 3 reviews on RM but nothing on Daddys.

ANY and all information appreciated.

https://rentmen.eu/vikingbuddy

Josh

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/vikingbuddy-a-k-a-musclestudboy-is-back-in-la.125681/#post-1307921

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/vikingbuddy-in-la-formerly-muscle-stud-boy-in-nyc.114932/#post-1111364

I just did do a second search on Vikingbuddy. I had done an original search prior to initiating this thread cuz I am at least somewhat independent and capable (or so I thought) of doing my own research. Yet, I found nothing in that first search. BUT my mistake was typing "Viking buddy"- two words separated by a space, which produced nothing. Just now when I repeated it as "Vikingbuddy", um, yah, I found stuff. Some alarming stuff. Thank you, forum!

Live and learn...

But has he matured and grown? Maybe he provides better services now? Anyone with recent experiences? Any experience at all?

Edited by josh282282

• 1 month later...

I had a decently long text message conversation with him trying to figure out if I should meet him. I decided not to hire him. He just isn't what he advertises. Despite what his ad says, he doesn't do anal. Nor oral. Even his Boyfriend Experience is unlike anything I think it should be. No where close. He's certainly not gay and prob not even Bi (that doesn't necessarily make a difference to me, but with him it would- I sense he has an ick factor in regard to same sex behavior). Despite what he advertises, he really only offers muscle worship. And when I discussed my concerns with him, I found him to be unreasonable and illogical. And a bit of a game player.

He certainly is a stunning specimen of a man. But given what I learned, just not for me.

I just messaged back and forth with him over the past few days. He told me he no longer meets with guys unless they intend to become his regular sugar daddy. He wanted me to guarantee we'd meet at least once a week... I told him that wasn't in the cards, but even if I wanted to and could afford it, I'd want to meet at least once to see how it goes. You know... common sense. But he declined, and repeated that he no longer takes appointments with guys who aren't at least looking to be his regular sugar daddy. So there you have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen his recent ad?

https://rent.men/vikingbuddy

This beautiful young man moved to LA, hung out with the wrong crowd and got hooked on t and g, which is street for crystal meth and cocaine. In combination, it is PNP I am told.. He is facing homelessness and buys his food at a dollar store. He tells me he hasn't seen any clients last 3 months and that the RM reviews are fake.

Bisexual, in his interpretation, is that he loves women and believable MTF trans people. Not men. He likes anal stimulation but only if it is from a dildo or a functional dick on a trans. A complication is that he suffers from hemorrhoids and had colorectal surgery done.

He recently decided to become a MTF transgender but doesn't have the money to correct the jaw bone, shave the adam's apple, get fake tits, butt implants and get some lipo done.

He is now trying to 'make it' as a cross dresser. One of the pictures on the RM ad refers to that, as does the narrative - cross dressing and PNP. His desire is to find a sugar daddy who will sponsor his life style and pay for all the trans operations.

Good luck ...

Edited by BaronArtz

Have you seen his recent ad?

Yes, I have. And have communicated with him.

I strongly suspect this guy is a prankster and/or going thru a drug induced psychosis.

His answers at times are incongruent and odd. I strongly got the sense he was playing games during our communication.

I fear safety issues alone with him. Proceed at your peril.