411 on Ft. Lauderdale Masseurs Latinos

Agachado
This topic is 2392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe I saw on another thread, that Gio was a dancer in FTL. He opened this MF page and went on the road. (note the review locations) He has only returned and have not been in town to book.

Juan has changed his photos, name and account on MF. Have not been, but normally that is all a bad sign. Also, I have been in 2 cities this month that he has been in... and still no reviews. Sadly, another red flag.

Arnold, have not seen him, but he has been around and I believe he is trained. I also heard for a friend that he is also very nice and over friendly with his clients. Hope this helps.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alessandro79.shtml

Alessandro, who I thought was Spanish and fluent when I call him, is amazing if you are looking. I would give him 10 stars.

I saw Gio when he was in DC a week or two ago. He definitely looks like his photos -- very nice tight, lean build, The massage was decent - but a bit on the short side. And i did leave happy. feel free to PM for details.

Thanks DC, for your generous invite to PM. I can't figure out how to do a PM on this platform. Can you assist me?

I can't figure out how to do a PM on this platform. Can you assist me?

Two ways (at least) to do it.

1. Click on his name under his avatar on the left of the screen, then in the dialogue box that comes up click on 'Start Conversation'.

2. At the top right of the screen hold your cursor over 'Inbox' then click on 'Start a New Conversation' then type his name into the address box on the screen.

Archived