wire hangers

Kevin Slater
This topic is 2419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A young twink friend asks me “what’s better, wooden or wire hangers?” Gay culture is dead.

Kevin Slater

Sorry if I'm dense about this. Is this something sex related?

Regarding clothes hangers I have plastic ones except for jackets and pants that came with the items.

Sorry if I'm dense about this. Is this something sex related?

Regarding clothes hangers I have plastic ones except for jackets and pants that came with the items.

Uh Oh! It appears your gay card may need to be revoked, too, @Avalon! (See the above Mommie Dearest scene!)

OR MAYBE IT'S A GENERATIONAL PROBLEM?!!

TruHart1 :cool:

I got mine from Joy Mangano on HSN. She sells a lot of crap that I'd never buy, but those hangers really are excellent for keeping a closet well organized. I like the pretty colors too on top of that. Coral Beach is my favorite <3

Getting those hangers actually tripled the capacity of my closets. Now I get to have more shit that I'll never wear.,...but it's soooooooo organized ! :p

Ok guy I will readily admit it - I'm obsessive compulsive, anal retentive. All of my hangers are heavy, dark brown plastic. All of my shirts are separated into short sleeved and long sleeved. Within each of these two groups the shirts are all color coordinated and the sleeves all go the same direction. I have two racks of shirts on the top rack I have the button down shirts and on the lower rack I have the polo shirts. My pants are all divided into jeans, cargo pants, cotton chinos, and dress slacks again color coordinated. Only my suits are on special hangers which are wooden and take both the jacket and pants - again color coordinated.

Yea, you are ALL right I really am a fussy old lady when it comes to organizing my home.

Archived