Alex Ward Chicago

Guest Stesterling
This topic is 2368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Stesterling
Yes, he is incredible. Amazing kisser, very passionate about it. TALL, handsome, really makes you feel good about it. You feel like he is really into you and the experience. Only hired him once as I gained weight and felt self-conscious. THICK big dick. Go for it, definitely.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some extended time scheduled with Alex in the coming weeks. Everything I read seems to be very positive, so I'm looking forward to it. Since I usually plan multi hour bookings or overnights, I'm always concerned about connection and interaction on more levels than the physical - conversation and good company. Any insights on that score for Alex? It's very hard to get a picture for that in the email messages we've shared. I know folks are busy, and I am as well, but so far our messages been very "non-conversational" in tone (not cold necessarily), at least from Alex's side. Should I be concerned?

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

I've got some extended time scheduled with Alex in the coming weeks. Everything I read seems to be very positive, so I'm looking forward to it. Since I usually plan multi hour bookings or overnights, I'm always concerned about connection and interaction on more levels than the physical - conversation and good company. Any insights on that score for Alex? It's very hard to get a picture for that in the email messages we've shared. I know folks are busy, and I am as well, but so far our messages been very "non-conversational" in tone (not cold necessarily), at least from Alex's side. Should I be concerned?

Pm me and I will

give you some insight into Alex.

I had the same experience earlier this year when I was chatting with him. His responses were short and to the point, which is sometimes good, but not so much when scheduling time together. It just seemed like he was disinterested. "Yes, that time works for me," and "Outcall is fine"... he never asked me any questions about interests or expectations.

I had the same experience earlier this year when I was chatting with him. His responses were short and to the point, which is sometimes good, but not so much when scheduling time together. It just seemed like he was disinterested. "Yes, that time works for me," and "Outcall is fine"... he never asked me any questions about interests or expectations.

PM me if you want to have some insight into Alex’s texts.

I also had the identical experience.

Since I asked a question earlier concerning Alex, it's only fair that I follow up with a brief recount of my experience. Alex and I were able to get together when I was recently in Chicago - twice!!! For our first meeting, I experienced travel delays on my way in and Alex had something come up unexpected with his work, so our first meeting was much more brief than I prefer, but that was no one's fault intentionally. Alex was warm and conversational the entire time we were together. It was such a fine time -even if it was brief - in our first meeting, that I made a point to schedule a second meeting later in the week when we both had more time for an extended session, and it was absolutely beautiful, hot, passionate, and fulfilling 3 hours!!! My feeling is that Alex and I had a genuine and sincere connection. I wouldn't hesitate for one second the opportunity to meet with Alex again.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say that in my experience with him (2, 1-hour long sessions) that's just how he comes across over text, but isn't reflective of his personality in person. I've asked him if he'd be available and he's replied with things like "no, I'm not available, I'll be at work late tonight" which I thought came off as somewhat uninterested too... but that isn't at all how he is in person