411 on Aaron in LA

Funguy
This topic is 2403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He was my first m4m massage and I will NEVER forget it. Honestly, I have compared every single subsequent massage to that one, and very few if any one of them, come close. This was a few years ago, and I have tried to get him to come back east to DC, but he is busy with school. Even after a couple of years, since we met he was quick to respond to my text. It was too bad I found out he was also on rent men, after the fact when he left. He was dating someone and he suggested a 4 handed sometime. At the time, I believe that would have given me a sensory overload heart attack, which I do regret. He is a really nice guy with an Aloha spirit and great massage with interaction, and killer bod.

Most definitely my strongest recommendation. Should he come back east, I would empty my fun money account just on him.

Archived