411 Fernando NYC

sulika
This topic is 1925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry I was not implying I used Fernando. I was pointing out that the NY license is non existent and the Christine Valmy Institute does not train massage therapists only nail techs, waxing and skin care.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Fernando probably 6 or 7 years ago. Assuming this is the same Fernando, he was very nice and polite. If I remember correctly the massage was relaxing, though the ending was a bit mechanical.

As for whether this is the same Fernando or not, I can't say. I have seen some of the photos in his ad on Grindr, so it probably is him. He looks a tad older than I remember (as he should), so they are likely accurate. As I said, I haven't personally seen him in a long time though.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've seen him a couple times since, and the experience gets better each time. Still not a fan of the no-headrest situation, but I can deal with it.

I hadn't seen his rentmasseur profile until today (it's expired, but fwiw: https://rentmasseur.com/ColombiaFernando). Those photos are 100% accurate and more revealing than on masseurfinder (obviously). Let's just say my sessions skew more in the rentmasseur direction.

Happy repeat client.

Edited by newbieNYCdowntown