Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Cooper
This topic is 2408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having seen & enjoyed Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014), I was looking forward to seeing the new Kingsman movie.

With this talented cast, it had to be good! So, I thought.

Taron Egerton

Channing Tatum

Colin Firth

Halle Berry

Julianna Moore

Jeff Bridges

Sir Elton John, etc.

The movie is filled with action packed car chases, explosions, fight scenes, a gondola sliding down a ski mountain into a group of seniors, lots of shootings/killings, bodies going through meat grinders, killer robotic dogs, etc.

If you haven't see PT 1, it might be a bit difficult to understand some of the relationships/connections, however, there is an attempt to provide some flashbacks.

I didn't find The Golden Circle to be as interesting as The Secret Service. It's a simple & predictable plot that jets you all over the globe to find the villains. And, yes, he gets the lady at the end. Btw, the 1st 10 minutes are the best.

I thought Elton John was a real hoot playing Elton John. He's the comic relief who manages to knock off some of the enemy in a very amusing fight scene. He helps save the world! And, Taron Egerton won't be winning any awards for his role but he's so cute to watch.

If there's a Part 3, look for Channing Tatum to have a larger role.

Archived