Are these Craigslist postings real?

Toweldown
This topic is 2399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey fellows,

Need your help. I’ve been burned before with CL headless postings. Let me know if you all have tried these guys.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/m4m/d/rubuenjoy/6341033727.html

Same dude

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/m4m/d/lamuscle-melting/6340933685.html

Different dude

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/m4m/d/asian-college-student-massage/6324499792.html

Thanks

I tried the "different dude" think his name is Brian.....not worth it. Sub-average rub and tug in dirty apartment. Not the least therapeutic and ending was very mechanical. Will not repeat. The other guy has been advertising for quite some time....never took the plunge.

I tried the "different dude" think his name is Brian.....not worth it. Sub-average rub and tug in dirty apartment. Not the least therapeutic and ending was very mechanical. Will not repeat. The other guy has been advertising for quite some time....never took the plunge.

Same experience here. Cute guy that looks like his pics, but he exhibited no personality unfortunately and seemingly not into his work. The massage wasn't terrible, but basically it was on a table in his tiny, hot, dirty one room apartment that seemed to be a converted motel room. In fact, it was hot inside even though it wasn't hot outside. Too bad.

Advice: Although there might be an exception on Craigslist or Backpage, the masseurs that advertise on these sites are at the very lower end of the food chain. The advertising cost on CL and BP is cheap for them, and the masseurs on these sites are usually not very honest, usually untrained and unprofessional. You are going to either get someone who is not the guy in the pic, or someone who is unprofessional and does a shitty job with the massage and/or the enviroment. Don't be tempted by the low rates. Yes, for every 100 masseurs on Craigslist/Backpage you might find one gem.....but I don't have the time for those odds, and you probably don't either. Don't waste your time on these sites.

for every 100 masseurs on Craigslist/Backpage you might find one gem

It does depend on the market. Now that many massage sites no longer permit sexually suggestive images, some legit guys have taken to CL to show cock and ass. When you contact them through CL, they often refer you to their legit massage ad. There are quite a few licensed guys who enjoy the sensual side of massage. If a guy isn't licensed, then chances are you're not going to get anything that resembles a professional massage.

Advice: Although there might be an exception on Craigslist or Backpage, the masseurs that advertise on these sites are at the very lower end of the food chain. The advertising cost on CL and BP is cheap for them, and the masseurs on these sites are usually not very honest, usually untrained and unprofessional. You are going to either get someone who is not the guy in the pic, or someone who is unprofessional and does a shitty job with the massage and/or the enviroment. Don't be tempted by the low rates. Yes, for every 100 masseurs on Craigslist/Backpage you might find one gem.....but I don't have the time for those odds, and you probably don't either. Don't waste your time on these sites.

Stinkin’ thinkin’ ;)

Way more than 1 in a hundred on Craigslist, if you’ve got credible vetting skills.

Archived