Anyone use the Zeel app?

paulweave
This topic is 2406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone ever had luck with this?

Yes, but probably not in the way you're thinking. I've gotten some excellent therapeutic only massages. I've settled on a gorgeous straight man, who gives an excellent massage but absolutely no extras.

Other than gender, you have little control over who shows up until you have gone through several and set up your preferred therapists. I've only had one who was obviously offering a happy ending, but I was not interested.

I use Zeel and Soothe. So far nobody I'd want to get erotic with. I imagine there's a big risk for the therapists too. Even if the client seemed willing to play they could easily get in a lot of trouble. I did once get a therapist on Zeel who I know for a fact does m4m erotic massage too but his rate is much higher for that.

Hey guys - been getting a lot of emails from my post in the other thread. I have had a lot of massages from both Zeel & Soothe, and been very fortunate to land guys that offer HE's! PM me for a list of guys in Los Angeles that have offered me HE's - Would love if anyone else has some to share!

Also... here are two coupons, for those of you who haven't tired it yet...

Soothe coupon: $30 off using this code: HUZED

Zeel Coupon: Here is a $25 off code for Zeel: 3sgu

Archived