Living fresh recommendation?

Jason30
This topic is 1688 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is probably in his 30s - nice looking, seems like a nice build - more than some of the many slim Asian guys that are massage guys at Asian run spas. Try the body ceremony which I think is great - a nice hot soak in whirl pool bath, a nice full body scrub, shower and then full body massage.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Has anyone been here lately? I called and the mentioned some new guys are working there but wanted to check the forum for recommendations before booking.

Living Fresh is usually the place I go to the most, tried quite a few of there treatments and just regular massage. What are you looking for, to get out of it and budget (they are on the higher-end for massages on this forum)?

This is a legit spa place near Flatiron. I usually just book on the fly and get who I get, but I remember and would recommend: Tim (solid built asian), Vlad (slender but fit, slightly dirty-boy Russian), and Frankie (more of a chelsea queen type). All friendly, good massages, etc. All gay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...