Victor NYC

Heywood01
This topic is 2413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw this ad in mf https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagebyvic.shtml

He answered right away. I asked if he provided HE and he said he does not. Too bad so cute!

Guess he should remove this statement! ". Massage and bodywork are truly whole body experience because everything is connected, as I say, from head to toes."

For me it is all energy and energy is connected and after a massage moves the energy around and directs most of it to my Root Chakra, I need to ejaculate and release for the massage to be fully beneficial-- it is totally to do w/ energy, not sex!

Guess he should remove this statement! ". Massage and bodywork are truly whole body experience because everything is connected, as I say, from head to toes."

For me it is all energy and energy is connected and after a massage moves the energy around and directs most of it to my Root Chakra, I need to ejaculate and release for the massage to be fully beneficial-- it is totally to do w/ energy, not sex!

I'm with you brother! I always wonder if maybe I shouldn't even breech that in a text on first meet. Maybe he is afraid I'm law inforcement or something?

Guys there are threads on him because he has advertised under a number of different names. I saw him once. He works nude on a mat on the floor but there is no mutual touching and no HE so he is being honest.

Can you point out other thread about him? Couldnt find it, maybe i dont know his other names. I would love to see comments about him from people who have seen him before. thank you!

Archived