BuffDaddys in LI on Oct 5th

Delvalboy
This topic is 2415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most recent email says that Thursday nights start but wasn't sure about next week. back up next week so it seems like you're in luck

I know they were doing some "every other week" at LI.. so I read it that they were going to be there 9/28 but wasn't sure about the following week. Haven't seen Vinny on the emails in a while either =(

Ok campers. After speaking with the club owner yesterday and the dancers Sunday night we will not be doing Thursday nights, instead we will be doing Wednesdays starting on October 11th We are opening @ 4:15 in the afternoon. I want to tap into this early bird market that no other promoters seem to care about. In Queens and Long Island there is a market for this. Many married guys and us old timers don't want to come out at 11pm to see the guys. For those of you who were making plans on coming this Thursday sorry to disappoint. Come see us on Wednesday October 11th. We will be doing a reduced admission and $10 bucks off our champagne rooms. There will be a stage show and a Grand Finale @ 11pm. After the Grand Finale you can mingle with the boyz and get a last lap dance in. Please email me to be placed on the email list.

Thanks

BD

Archived