Gate Lame, Charles in SF. Wow!

glutes
This topic is 2371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you want a thoroughly professional and over-the-top sensual massage, check out Charles.

Young fit kid from Mauritius, fluent in French, he knows how to please.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/thegatelame.shtml

I got to see him, he let me do an incall. He has a spotless very clean place downtown but he does not really do incalls which not sure why as he takes BART to his outcalls. He says he likes to be able to explore the area but he does have an entire set up for massage (on a bed).

I can confirm he is a very nice guy and attractive. It is more of a light tough rather than a strong massage. My assessment is he is worth trying as he has some unique techniques.

But I would not say this was a wow moment and it is not interactive.

Edited by 510guy

Mileage may vary...

I agree with comments of both Oaktown and 510guy. (And thank you very much, Oaktown, for posting about Charles.)

I was able to book an in-call with Charles. He made accommodation for my scheduling and location needs, though he said that he does prefer outcalls. In the course of our conversation afterwards, I totally understand why. Charles looks like his pictures (while cliche by now, I think he looks even better in person), is charming, polite and educated. As 510guy wrote, the massage was not deep tissue but neither did I ask for it. I almost drifted off to sleep a couple of times while face down. For me, this was a "wow" massage for one of my categories/moods for massage experience, and was interactive, with limits. I think one's impression is dependent upon what you are looking for a session. I am usually rather vanilla. Except when I'm not. :rolleyes:

I was able to book an in-call with Charles. He made accommodation for my scheduling and location needs, though he said that he does prefer outcalls. In the course of our conversation afterwards, I totally understand why. Charles looks like his pictures (while cliche by now, I think he looks even better in person), is charming, polite and educated. As 510guy wrote, the massage was not deep tissue but neither did I ask for it. I almost drifted off to sleep a couple of times while face down. For me, this was a "wow" massage for one of my categories/moods for massage experience, and was interactive, with limits. I think one's impression is dependent upon what you are looking for a session. I am usually rather vanilla. Except when I'm not. :rolleyes:

I agree that I almost dosed off. Please don't take my statement that not interactive as negative, more depends what one is looking for. It actually helped me relax more. I would have preferred deeper but he never asked so wasn't sure if I should request. And yes he is better looking in person.