411 on Will in Los Angeles

Antonio1981
This topic is 1725 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...

I got a massage from will a few weeks ago. Obviously I don't see the car thief in him, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten a massage by him. I think his pics are quite attractive.

His massage was pretty good. B+. I had a knot in my shoulder and he was able to get it out. He is trained and knew what he was doing. I would repeat based on the massage alone.

Body wise: truly amazing. Pictures are accurate borderline on not doing him justice. Natural muscled body.

He is a friendly guy. Just the right amount of talking to put me at ease.

He ended up nude and I enjoyed feeling his muscles. I left with a large grin and very released relaxed.

I got a massage from will a few weeks ago. Obviously I don't see the car thief in him, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten a massage by him. I think his pics are quite attractive.

His massage was pretty good. B+. I had a knot in my shoulder and he was able to get it out. He is trained and knew what he was doing. I would repeat based on the massage alone.

Body wise: truly amazing. Pictures are accurate borderline on not doing him justice. Natural muscled body.

He is a friendly guy. Just the right amount of talking to put me at ease.

He ended up nude and I enjoyed feeling his muscles. I left with a large grin and very released relaxed.

Did he upcharge? Or the advertised rate was what you paid?