Boyfriend Exp vs 3-way - selecting your guys

littlenut
This topic is 2458 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curios about what other's experiences have been: If you have a (semi)regular guy that you see for a BFE, would you consider hiring him for a 3-way as well?

It took me a while to find a guy with the right chemistry for a BFE hire. I used to hire Dane Scott in NYC for that encounter, so it's been years since Dane moved west and I found someone I "clicked" with, but recently found someone that might fit the bill.

I also enjoy hiring for 3-way sessions. But I'm leery of arranging a group that includes my potential BFE/regular. Could including that gentleman in the 3-way somehow screw up the chemistry I feel we have as a 1-on-1? I'm torn between wanting that experience with him vs. somehow affecting what I think we might have by ourselves.

The question sounded silly in my head and isn't sounding any better on paper, but I'm curious if others have grappled with this and what your thoughts and experiences are.

I think that if you would feel comfortable have another person to bring into your 2-some you should talk to your regular guy and suggest the plan. If he sees no problem with it then suggest that you pick a guy you both like and that will be comfortable in the position you want. For instance, one time I wanted to be able to watch my regular top someone and then have me join in in various ways. If he finds a problem with it and this a dream for you then start from scratch and find someone who will start the creative process. If your regular guy does say yes it is always nice in your mind to come up with a few positions that you will find really erotic and tell him. That way he can be involved in making them happen. Just recall that it is all for you.

Thanks Truth. The only reason I'm not asking my 1-on-1 guy directly is because he's not a regular (yet). We've had a couple of great sessions in 2017, which is why I feel the chemistry is positive for him to become a regular. But we're not currently there.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, and should wait until he becomes a regular before seriously entertaining bringing him into other scenarios. But in a nutshell, I'm curious how many here might have a regular that they hire for one specific scenario (a boyfriend experience, in my case) but not hire him for other scenarios.

(My apologies - I've struggled with communications all day!)

Thanks Truth. The only reason I'm not asking my 1-on-1 guy directly is because he's not a regular (yet). We've had a couple of great sessions in 2017, which is why I feel the chemistry is positive for him to become a regular. But we're not currently there.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, and should wait until he becomes a regular before seriously entertaining bringing him into other scenarios. But in a nutshell, I'm curious how many here might have a regular that they hire for one specific scenario (a boyfriend experience, in my case) but not hire him for other scenarios.

(My apologies - I've struggled with communications all day!)

Personally...I hire for the "boyfriend" experience only, and would never consider a 3 way with my regular, but we are all different. If it is something you would like to experience with, then as TruthBTold mentions, just discuss it with him and see where it goes. I would not be worried about changing the current chemistry. Go have some fun!

I have a guy I consider a regular in NYC that I enjoy the BFE experience with but I had only seen him twice before. But that's fairly regular for me being that I don't live there! Meaning that my first text is always to him.

I felt comfortable enough with him and felt like we had a good enough connection to ask him if he'd be open for that for our third encounter. And he was!

I kept him involved in the process, he vetoed a couple guys, but we ended up picking a guy we both liked and it worked out incredibly well. He liked to show off for me and demonstrate his topping prowess with the other guy since I don't bottom and kept eye contact with me and had his signature smirk on his face. It was quite cheeky and fun and hot but I chalk that up to my "regular" being amazing as well and the fact that the chemistry was off the charts for all three of us.

Archived