411 AndreDallas formerly Houston

Sandlapp
This topic is 754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen him several times -- 5 years ago. First session was mostly an erotic massage with HE. Second time was a 4-handercwith his BF, who was hot (much hotter than he). I interacted his his (top) BF a lot more. Age has improved his now Ex (who is now a Trouple with two friends of mine), but not to "Andre." Really interest after he started calling me for money for various medical issues about 18 months after our last visit.

Andre (also known as "Andrew" in both the Dallas and Houston markets). He first came to my attention on Craig's List in about 2004 and was based in Dallas. Over the years he has switched between Dallas and Houston. As I mentioned earlier (see above) , I saw him in Houston. The session was about a C- or D+ and his apartment was a total dump. I would not see him again. There are better providers in both the Dallas and Houston markets (and elsewhere, for that matter).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/handsomeuropean.shtml

I found Andre to be focused on texting, upcharging and the money. While on the table, he was massaging with one hand so I looked up to find him texting. This happened for about 50% of the massage. I had requested 90 minutes, and 45 minutes into the session he offered other techniques for a huge price increase. I had $210 so he offered to cut the time to 60 minutes but with a HE. I recommend against this guy. With the session he provided me, he will not be doing this for long.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/handsomeuropean.shtml

I found Andre to be focused on texting, upcharging and the money. While on the table, he was massaging with one hand so I looked up to find him texting. This happened for about 50% of the massage. I had requested 90 minutes, and 45 minutes into the session he offered other techniques for a huge price increase. I had $210 so he offered to cut the time to 60 minutes but with a HE. I recommend against this guy. With the session he provided me, he will not be doing this for long.

Andre/Andrew has been scamming people for years. Stay away. He is a horrid individual.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I don't believe this link is for the same guy the original post was about.

I am familiar with the original Andrew's ads in first Houston (at least first time I saw them) on CL and other places. At some point he was primarily in Dallas. His early pictures were attractive, but most who saw him said not again.

I never had the chance to hire him, so all this is from others who did.

The link quoted is a totally different guy from the guy the OP was talking about. (IMHO) I don't know anything about him other than seeing his pictures before.

I stumbled upon this thread to find that there have been several negative experiences from forum members despite the masseur having several positive reviews on his masseurfinder profile. Are Rentmasseur reviews more reliable than Masseurfinder ones?

Crossposting to another thread that is comparing both websites...

RentMasseur advantage over MasseurFinder

Edited by orville

I don't trust the reviews from MF or either RM. That's why I am on this forum and vet guys via here and see if they have a review on Daddy's. I know I may miss out on some goods, but I avoid a hell of a lot of train wrecks this way! I see our goal here as simply one of looking out for each other so we can help the good guys, avoid the bad guys, and keep each other informed.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/24/2019 at 3:29 PM, Guest InthePines said:

I’ve seen this guy before. He’s a hard pass, save your money.
The massage is supbar, and as others have said, he tries to upsell additional services for ridiculously high prices.
His photos were outdated in 2021, so they’re even more outdated now.