Wickedboy in NYC?

kaboom35
This topic is 2280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody had any contact with this guy??? https://rentmen.eu/wickedboy

Would appreciate anything you have to share!

I think he's been discussed? I remember someone pointing out that he was in a Brazilian flag in one photo but his ad copy said he was from another country in South America. The ad doesn't say that now, maybe it's changed...or my memory is failing me.

Previous thread about him.

When will you meet him @freecahill1965 ?

• 1 month later...
WOW! Saw this young cutie last weekend in Manhattan. Courteous, sensual and genuine. As if two HE wasn’t enough he managed a third! I’ll definitely be back when he returns from Europe!!!

Sounds awesome! I hope he makes a trip to DC otherwise I’ll take a trip up north.

I believe I’ve guess but what’s a HE? Hot or Heavy Ej? If so that’s amazing.

Interesting he speaks Italian and Spanish but in his profile pics he drapes himself in the Brazilian flag if I'm not mistaken. He may be Brazilian. Nonetheless, he's cute.

He was born in Brazil but has a British passport now. He speaks all of the Latin languages as well as perfect English with a really cute Brit accent. Surprising as he has only resided there for a few years if I am remembering correctly. English accents usually turn me off - make me think of bad teeth or something, but not with WB. He is as good as advertised on this thread. Saw him last week - total sweetheart and exceptionally skilled at his craft. :) Takes his time and makes guests feel very welcome at his place. He even made me a cup of tea after we were done.

Thanks to @freecahill1965 and @Martin for recommending him.

And WB if you see this please come back to NY! I'd hate to hear you decided to move to LA and got burned up in a fire. :p Kidding of course!

I am seeing Wickedboy and [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER] this week in NYC. Both providers are "exceptionally skilled at their craft" though Wickedboy leaves December 15th for England. Lick him while you can. Dominiking can be reached through the forum. He is incedible as well. He will be around for the holidays. Nothing like some hot cream with your cocoa, yum yum.

So when is he moving to L.A. I'm most definitely interested. I certainly qualify on being older.

He told me he hasn't decided yet but is considering it as he does some modeling and there are better modeling gigs in LA. But please don't encourage him. We want him back in NY ;)