411 on coffeebegotagood?

PapaTony
This topic is 2269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've tried hiring Aidan a few times. He's very agreeable in texts, emails. However, we were never able to meet as he is kinda flaky. He was ALWAYS running late (as Topseed said always trying to rearrange meeting times). Twice I had to cancel and he was very kind about it. That ass looks incredible. Last time I tried I wanted him to bottom and he wasn't willing. I think he's more of a top, but he does post pics and videos of him bottoming and playing with a toy. I too have given up.

• 6 months later...

Well, finally did hook up with him. HORRIBLE. DO NOT HIRE. Says he isn't really advertising anymore, but just in case.

Good: he is beautiful. Has a very nice body, thick cock and ass to die for. Kisses well.

Bad; Was 20 minutes late and only stayed 20 minutes. Was rushing. Paid him a bit over half of what he asked (which was cheap) but still too much.

Will post a Daddy's review.