411 on TopTierTop in CHICAGO

TopTierTop
This topic is 2216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whites only based on text messages I received.

I always find this whole sexual preference = discrimination thing interesting. Like if they advertise it then it's automatic discrimination. However, if you keep it to yourself all is fine. However, if someone finds out then it's back to discrimination because it's considered deceitful.

So basically damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I always find this whole sexual preference = discrimination thing interesting. Like if they advertise it then it's automatic discrimination. However, if you keep it to yourself all is fine. However, if someone finds out then it's back to discrimination because it's considered deceitful.

So basically damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I did not say that it's discrimination or his preference . All I said is he has more restrictions on what kind of clients he will work with . I was just trying to save time of some people.

would like to see forum member @TopTierTop respond to the recent comments here in the thread started and resurrected by him.....in the past, he has said that screened clients can help the meeting go well for both provider and client.....to be blunt, reading between the lines in his past comments suggests that he could be somewhat repulsed by some clients and not able/willing to give it his all.......

Edited by azdr0710

would like to see forum member @TopTierTop respond to the recent comments here in the thread started and resurrected by him.....in the past, he has said that screened clients can help the meeting go well for both provider and client.....to be blunt, reading between the lines in his past comments suggests that he could be somewhat repulsed by some clients and not able/willing to give it his all.......

I honestly think it's brilliant marketing on his part. 1. People are talking about him. 2. I doubt it will hurt him because his preferred list is still a large hiring group and they love to hear that they're preferred. I sure know that I sure do. The worst in the business are the ones that just don't care.

I honestly think it's brilliant marketing on his part. 1. People are talking about him. 2. I doubt it will hurt him because his preferred list is still a large hiring group and they love to hear that they're preferred. I sure know that I sure do. The worst in the business are the ones that just don't care.

I disagree. I would never hire him because of his discrimination. The best in the business don't discriminate. "Personal preference" is for his personal sex play. When he is accepting money he is a business. He should abide by the rules of a business and not discriminate. All I am going to say. Know you feel differently.

I met him at the Palm Springs Weekend. I felt that I was definitely outside the category that he made clear in his profile and he seemed that he was not going to breach them for me. However, at the same time I felt that was his perogative and thus he probably was not going to get my business. Now, at the same time it is not as if he was mean to me, he just disregarded me. Then I realized I also had my own categories that I used in perusing profiles. I thought in the business world certain states require that businesses not discriminate based on certain things while patrons can certainly do so. The Supreme Court is considering cases that will decide if another category will be added to those that businesses cannot discriminate against.

I really have nothing to add.

• 2 months later...