DNLATIN NYC

Populist Fury
This topic is 2405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm gonna try to set up a meeting with him before he leaves Cali. Reading this review from his RM ad got me all excited again:

"Danial was wonderful!!! probably the sexiest men i have ever been with and the passion when he kisses you , you melt he knows what buttons to push.some men are good looking and then there are unbelievable great looking men and then there are unbelievable great looking men that should be models and then there are sexy unbelievable great looking models and then there is DANIAL WHO IS 10 STEPS ABOVE THAT!!!! WHATEVER HE CHARGES, TAKE MY ADVICE AND PAY HIM DOUBLE BECAUSE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED, AND IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GAY SHAVED ASS BITCH, YOU WONT FIND HIM HERE, HE IS SMOOTH AS BUTTER EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HIS PUBES AND ARMPITS, WHICH IS A REAL TURN ON NOW A DAYS WHEN YOUR MAN DOESNT SHAVE THERE(REAL MEN DONT SHAVE THERE PUBES)... BECAUSE ALL THESE BITCHES ARE SHAVING THERE PITS AND BUSH AND WANTING TO PLEASE THERE STRIPPER GIRLFRIENDS OR TRYING TO BE LIKE THERE STRIPPER GIRLFRIENDS BY SHAVING THERE PUBES, BUT IT LOOKS SO FEMININE.... OR WHEN THEY SHAVE THERE PUBES OFF, ITS USUALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THERE DICK LOOK BIGGER .... SO WHY BE WITH AN INSECURE MAN THAT IS EITHER TRYING TO PLEASE THERE STRIPPER GIRLFRIENDS OR TRYING TO MAKE THERE COCK LOOK BIGGER... OVERALL DANIEL IS A 12 ON A SCALE OF 1-10"

• 1 month later...

Archived