Dumb Question- Posting pictures from hardrive in new forum

Walker1
This topic is 2447 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Daddy doesn't permit that. (I think there are reasons of legal liability which may be influencing that, as well as having to pay for storage, but that's only an educated guess; I don't speak for him).

So, unless you took the picture yourself, it's fairly likely you copied it from somewhere else, You can do a google image search to see if you can find a copy still online.

If you did take the picture yourself, you can try posting it somewhere, like xtube, or google drive, or tumbler , and then use the URL for that.

Oh, yeah, forgot to say that I was brought up to think that the only question that is dumb is the one that didn't get asked, and nobody should ever, ever be shamed for asking questions that they really don't know the answer to.

(Snarky rhetorical questions are a different critter).

Thanks! I did get them from Google image as I had some hotties I wanted to post on the Asian picture thread in the gallery. However when I clicked on the image in the google image, it takes me to the parent website, so not sure how to post the url of the picture alone without the whole website. I am not tech savvy at all!

Thanks! I did get them from Google image as I had some hotties I wanted to post on the Asian picture thread in the gallery. However when I clicked on the image in the google image, it takes me to the parent website, so not sure how to post the url of the picture alone without the whole website. I am not tech savvy at all!

if you're on Chrome, try right clicking on the image and 'Open image in a new tab', you will get just the image. Not sure how other browsers work but I expect they have this feature, possibly under slightly different wording.

Archived