Etiquette

twinkboylover28
This topic is 2448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Assault is actually the threat of harm. Actual touching is battery....

What Is Assault?

1. Definition of Assault in the Criminal Code:

The definition of assault can be found in s. 265 of the Canadian Criminal Code.

An assault can happen whenever someone touches another person and that person does not want to be touched. An assault can be anything from a punch in the face to touching someone on the shoulder, as long as the contact happened without the consent (permission) of the person being touched. The important thing is not the amount of force used, but whether the touching was allowed and whether it was intended.

http://www.slsedmonton.com/criminal/assault/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am fine being "assaulted" in a strip club :p , but that's me. No stripper has ever had a problem with me grabbing his butt. I don't touch elsewhere until I am invited which usually happens pretty quickly

I've seen guys who "don't mind" paying strippers to punch them in the nuts or do other nasty things better suited for a toilet in the back room. Some men are pigs, as the saying goes.

I personally think being in a strip club gives implicit permission for a dancer to touch you to see if you are interested, it's part of the norm there. I won't pretend that is legally sound.

I've found the "Maybe later" line to work - any dancer will quickly learn that is a nice brush-off and not waste their time as they won't be getting money out of you. If that's not working, I'd suggest just telling them you are just watching/looking right now. In those cases I've had dancers I'm not attracted to me sit and try to start a conversation, I just don't get into it. Again, they get the message and head off. Even if you'll talk to anyone, you may want to try not really talking to them, as it would be seen as "opening the door".

Plus if muscle-dancer then sees you tip a couple of twinks for lapdances, he'll get the idea he's not your type.

If they start with touching, you may want to say you don't like starting that way, or you don't feel like touching right now (both of which are true).

I don't generally suggest a dancer get me someone more my type except in those cases where the dancer I have asked to get me someone is someone I know, and we both feel comfortable with each other, but even in those cases I'm more likely to just try to get the name of my target and approach them myself.

Archived