Jose Canseco - Surreal Life VH1

brettnyc
This topic is 6890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No question, Jose is a major league stud...Wow,

can he fill out a pair of jeans or what?

His muscular butt is the talk of the show in Episode 1

and he reveals that when he goes to the john,

he's like a Clydesdale...in what way, we can only

imagine? hung like a horse I certainly hope!

This guy ooozes with sex appeal and it surely

looks to get better as in an upcoming episode,

Jose will be stripping in burlesque show...YUM!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Hey VDN,

>Great shot of Carey, though the highlights have to go...he

>does seem like a decent, non-judgemental guy.

>If you have a similarly flattering shot of Jose, please

>post it.

Carey does seem very nice and warm. Since he is engaged to the singer Pink I don't think we will see him be too crazy with the other females in the house.

Now, for Jose pics, go to the website below and check out the CRAZY "Omarosa-Cam" for some funny pics of all of the stars. They did snap a photo of Jose's ass in those tight jeans when he was playing pool.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_surreal_life_5/series.jhtml

VDN

RE: Jose Canseco -

Lucky...

For real? You were living in the same building as Jose and

didn't know --- If those walls could speak, I bet they'd have some fine stories to tell about Jose's exploits in bed. If he's good enough to have been Madonna's boy toy, he's good enough for moi...he's built like a brick, 6'4", 250lbs, and the rest is up for grabs. Are you sure your building's super didn't say he wanted a piece of Jose's big ass?

I watched "Surreal" for the First "Episode' This Group could turn out to have Nothing BUT Diva Drama! Dickinson is one Big Look at me OLD Broad! Her "Act" got tired after 5 mins..Last thing she should be doing is Judge, Who Makes a Good Anything! LOL Pepa has Soul, Definitely... "Pink" has Great Taste in Guys. He is Defintely Hot and a Cool Guy! BUT with Jose around, I can Handle all the Diva Stuff.. Definitely! He is one "Self Assured Hunk" who doesn't Act like a Typical A/Hole Jock either. He has seen it all, Learned from it, and Definitely is no Worse for Wear from it..MY KIND OF GUY....From what I see, eventually everyone will want to get into "His Pants" Thank the Gods, it Looks like he likes to wear "very little" to Show that Hot Bod of his...THE only thing, as a "Big Time Animal Lover", I don't like the use of the Dog, for Cheap Laffs!!! There is a Line to be Drawn..BUT Some of these people who run these shows Do Cross IT! They could of had a Donkey Pen set up in the Yard. Better Yet some of these "Producers", should hang out in A JackAss Pen..

It seems that "older" super model on the show is very hot for him. This should be an interesting season indeed. I just hope they aren't mean to the league of bowlers they team up with in the next episode. The league is made up of individuals with developmental disabilities. I hope they aren't exploited for laughs.

VDN. Yes she Claims to be the "First" Super Model. But apparently even after all her Fame & Fortune, she hasn't, "Matured" other than in the Looks Dept.."Gloria Hutton" she ain't!..I think that is her Name..I am "terrible" with Female Names..But Never met a Guy, I didn't remember his Name. GO Figure!<W> :+

>VDN. Yes she Claims to be the "First" Super Model. But

>apparently even after all her Fame & Fortune, she hasn't,

>"Matured" other than in the Looks Dept.."Gloria Hutton" she

>ain't!..I think that is her Name..I am "terrible" with Female

LOL LOL - Laura Hutton - AND have you seen her on QVC (or HSN) pushing her make-up crap! OMG - she goes through 10 emotions in a 1/2 hour. Rage, love, pity, indigence, superiority ... that woman is on the edge and she doesn't give a shit because people are buying her crap.

And the super model's name on VHI is Taylor (I don't know if that is the first or last name).

>Names..But Never met a Guy, I didn't remember his Name.

I think you aren't good in remembering female names because females don't have penises ... just a hunch though. ;)

VDN

VDN... You just reminded me .."Lauren" Hutton, and YES I do buy her Products!!!!They have knocked at last 15 Years, 'OFF MY EARS'! So I can now BUY Joan Rivers, Earrings! to go with my Suzanne Sommers Summer Outfits! These Girls are "makin" more $$$$ over 50-55 Then they made their Whole Careers! Lauren Hutton.. She Definitely is "Ballsy Tho" she goes on Bike Runs with the Boys, almost Killed her Famous self. But she keeps ridin! I think the other Ladies Definitely prefer the "Limo"... They Luv'em at AARP, They make for "Great Articles"..LOL :+

>VDN... You just reminded me .."Lauren" Hutton, and YES I do

>buy her Products!!!!They have knocked at last 15 Years, 'OFF

>MY EARS'! So I can now BUY Joan Rivers, Earrings! to go with

>my Suzanne Sommers Summer Outfits! These Girls are "makin"

>more $$$$ over 50-55 Then they made their Whole Careers!

>Lauren Hutton.. She Definitely is "Ballsy Tho" she goes on

>Bike Runs with the Boys, almost Killed her Famous self. But

>she keeps ridin! I think the other Ladies Definitely prefer

>the "Limo"... They Luv'em at AARP, They make for "Great

>Articles"..LOL :+

Reading the above has, for about 10 minutes, completely taken away all of my homosexuality. I just got done watching Playboy TV. LOL - OMG - you are gay. Lauren, Joan and Suzanne all mentioned in one post totally scrambled my gay force field and, for a brief moment, I was 100% straight. You are TOO funny.

:*

VDN

Archived