Does Anyone Out There Like VPLs?

Gar1eth
This topic is 1416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to have his babies... I t may take a lot of sex to get me pregnant but I'm up for it!

It's my new rating scale. Guys I'm attracted to are guys I want to have my babies. The strength of the attraction is measured by the number of babies I'd like to have with him.

Gman

Sam Asghari, the current future Mr. Spears

http://www.cocktailsandcocktalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/SAM2.jpeg

He's 23. She's 35. That will work out well.

Gman

Would you say the same if it were reversed?

Difficult to say. But it's very possible I might. I don't know whether you took the fact that I'm gay into consideration. I'm not trying to be a smart-tuchus here. I think your question really pertains to two different situations. In one situation you ask the question of me, and if we imagine that I am the (stereo)'typical' shallow heterosexual male, then maybe I wouldn't see anything wrong with Sam being 35 and Brittney 23-my thoughts being-'What a stud!! He found himself a hottie!!!'

But while I may be stereotypical, I'm not heterosexual. A 23 year old female model type is not my secret fantasy. Being gay (stereotypically) I'd be more on Brittney's side because a young hot male is more my fantasy type.

Gman

Difficult to say. But it's very possible I might. I don't know whether you took the fact that I'm gay into consideration. I'm not trying to be a smart-tuchus here. I think your question really pertains to two different situations. In one situation you ask the question of me, and if we imagine that I am the (stereo)'typical' shallow heterosexual male, then maybe I wouldn't see anything wrong with Sam being 35 and Brittney 23-my thoughts being-'What a stud!! He found himself a hottie!!!'

But while I may be stereotypical, I'm not heterosexual. A 23 year old female model type is not my secret fantasy. Being gay (stereotypically) I'd be more on Brittney's side because a young hot male is more my fantasy type.

Gman

I don't think everyone else is talking about Britney, but that's what you and I were talking about.

Society is more accepting of younger woman/older man relationships. A relationship between a 23 year old and a 35 year old might raise eyebrows if the latter is a woman and the former is a man, but probably not otherwise, including same-sex relationships. I'd be more concerned about the maturity of the people involved, not their age.

I don't think everyone else is talking about Britney, but that's what you and I were talking about.

Society is more accepting of younger woman/older man relationships. A relationship between a 23 year old and a 35 year old might raise eyebrows if the latter is a woman and the former is a man, but probably not otherwise, including same-sex relationships. I'd be more concerned about the maturity of the people involved, not their age.

Look at the current French President and his spouse. We Europeans are far more accepting.

Sam Asghari, the current future Mr. Spears

http://www.cocktailsandcocktalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/SAM2.jpeg

He's 23. She's 35. That will work out well.

Gman

TruHart1 :cool: