adios Sean Xavier?

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met with @SeanXavier today. I already submitted a review to Daddy and as soon as we complete an interview (no video, sorry) I will post a detailed report in my blog.

In the meanwhile, let me share he is in love with a gentleman that does not belong to the industry, has completed his Masters, and is planning to retire from adult entertainment. He may make a last trip to DC in October, so if you see him do not let him pass, it is going to be your last chance to be with him.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had proposed to Andrew and they broke up earlier this year and now hes in love with someone else? Sounds like he was stepping out on poor Andrew.

Wash your mouth. You do not know Sean, obviously. :rolleyes:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3c6f93cf4a6b1e76d9f106500e1c5d90/tumblr_n25l0xX13r1sq0upuo2_400.gif

B

I met with @SeanXavier today. I already submitted a review to Daddy and as soon as we complete an interview (no video, sorry) I will post a detailed report in my blog.

In the meanwhile, let me share he is in love with a gentleman that does not belong to the industry, has completed his Masters, and is planning to retire from adult entertainment. He may make a last trip to DC in October, so if you see him do not let him pass, it is going to be your last chance to be with him.

Best of luck to him

He was on my wish list

• 3 weeks later...

Sean has updated his RM profile, says he is only only booking massages and extended trips (weekends or longer) for full service as he transitions to the next stage of his life. I have little doubt he will be in demand. I am glad I got to spend some time with him before this as I don't think I'm quite up to the weekend engagement level. :(