Atlanta (Other Than Swinging Richards)

Jake
This topic is 2333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't been to Atlanta in a about 3 years, but had fun the last few times I went - especially at BJ Roosters. I know Swinging Richards is a favorite on here, but Swinging Richards guys are over the top muscular for me. I like leaner. Roosters had a cool wild vibe that I kind of dug and prices weren't as steep as SR.

Nudity isn't a big requirement for me. I just like private dances with curtains, dancers in that 18-25 range.

Is ATL worth a visit? Are there new spots since I've been there?

Good to know thanks man! What ever happened to the building that was in that area... I think it was called Bliss? I liked it the one time I got to go but it was nearly empty. But damn, the dancers (and dancers) were gorgeous.

Sad to hear. Bliss was fun the one or two times I got to go. But yeah both times it was mostly empty. Glad to hear BJ's is doing well. It's got a fun wild vibe that Bliss didn't. They still have private dances?

a travel buddy and I were at BJ's on a Sunday last October....only because Swinging Richards is closed that day......was pretty quiet and very unpretentious.....looks like a typical neighborhood bar......had a private lap dance with a very cool and honest dude (forget his name)....no full nudity in the main room, but seems like anything goes behind the curtain, depending on your negotiation skills and $$$

Yeah, the guys all wear briefs while dancing or mingling publicly in the bar. Depending on the dancer and your negotiating skills, the briefs come off in privates. Under this protocol, unlike at Swinging Richards, the dancers are not required to have adult entertainer licenses issued by the City of Atlanta.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pm if you know of dancers who play. I have had fun behind the curtaun

Was getting a mild case of the holiday blues last night and decided to go check out the dancers at bjroosters. The club had a great group of young, fit, cute guys, some of them home from college for the holidays. Will definitely be visiting again before the holidays are over.