411 on Big Red visiting SoCal and AZ

7829V
This topic is 1083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have contacted this guy by email with the hopes he upgrades and we can make a connection. I'll keep you posted!

Kipp

Me too. He responded saying he was visiting friends/relatives in solana beach area, so only outcalls this time, I tried to schedule in my area but went silent. That was yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

His travel schedule disappeared from his site. His photos were updated to include some in Hollywood. I texted him to ask if he was still on the travel schedule and said "No I have relocated to LA". Let's hope he decides to travel soon!

Kipp

Had an appointment. Very good looking guy if you like red heads. Nice and very down to earth. Great body and assets all around. Currently using a bed but says he'll be getting a table since he plans on relocating to LA. Untrained but he has good hands and uses medium pressure. I will repeat for sure.

Had an appointment. Very good looking guy if you like red heads. Nice and very down to earth. Great body and assets all around. Currently using a bed but says he'll be getting a table since he plans on relocating to LA. Untrained but he has good hands and uses medium pressure. I will repeat for sure.

Thanks for sharing. What did he wear during the massage? (If anything at all?) I hope he provided sensual / erotic elements for the price :)

• 2 weeks later...
I saw Red today. PM for details. He is as promised and will def see him when he relocates here in late sept. Nice cool vibe..Cut and ripped

Why don't you post your review details in public? Guaranteed, no one knows anyone whose legal name is "tennis jock". Isn't that what anonymous forums are about? No one wants to pm you. I sure as hell don't want to.

Why don't you post your review details in public? Guaranteed, no one knows anyone whose legal name is "tennis jock". Isn't that what anonymous forums are about? No one wants to pm you. I sure as hell don't want to.

When you signed up you agreed to follow the rules. One of the rules was no reviews in the forums. Well this is the forum, there's a formal review process that keeps all the reviews in once place, with the same structure.

• 3 months later...
Not enticing.

i8o0bp.jpg

Agreed, @Oaktown! And he uses that as his MAIN photo. The MAIN photo should entice you to visit the ad. That stupid look on his face with his tongue out is one thing......but then add to that giving you the middle finger is even worse. Not cool, not funny, just a crazy, stupid pic that is NOT a turn on, but a turn off. Makes me want to pass up his ad and move on to the next ad . Quickly.