Le Boy and Boardwalk

Verstguyforfun404
This topic is 2440 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update. I passed by Boardwalk on Wednesday evening probably around midnight. Surprisingly busy for a weeknight. I'd estimate about 20 dancers - the same regulars and a few guys I hadn't seen before. I found the dancers to be incredible AGGRESSIVE. Literally everyone had the same line..."hi, where are you from? wanna do a private?" All within the first 20 seconds of coming up to me. It was like clockwork. Guys there are usually aggressive but just found it way more pronounced. I did do a private with a friendly Spaniard (can't remember his name, sorry). I noticed BW added two additional private rooms which are bigger and cleaner than the current ones. I believe there is an up charge for those 2 rooms.

It's sometimes a blessing though if you can get them away quick if you're not interested. I hate having to entertain all the mundane questions only to politely say ... buzz off. :) But yeah when it's someone who could win you over, that's the easy way to lose me fast.

It's sometimes a blessing though if you can get them away quick if you're not interested. I hate having to entertain all the mundane questions only to politely say ... buzz off. :) But yeah when it's someone who could win you over, that's the easy way to lose me fast.

Agreed... I usually just give them a $1 tip and say thank you, then turn away from them in silence. Usually they get the hint and a $1. If they come back around, I continue to ignore them and they seem to move on.

It seems half the time they rate their worth by being able to hold clients attention. Take that away and they move on every time.

It is sort of a little game, and most times they remember you the next time you are in and dont even come over to me.

What is that saying about... People will not remember what you wore or what you said, but they will remember the way you made them feel. (bingo)

Hope this helps - xx

Just a quick update. I passed by Boardwalk on Wednesday evening probably around midnight. Surprisingly busy for a weeknight. I'd estimate about 20 dancers - the same regulars and a few guys I hadn't seen before. I found the dancers to be incredible AGGRESSIVE. Literally everyone had the same line..."hi, where are you from? wanna do a private?" All within the first 20 seconds of coming up to me. It was like clockwork. Guys there are usually aggressive but just found it way more pronounced. I did do a private with a friendly Spaniard (can't remember his name, sorry). I noticed BW added two additional private rooms which are bigger and cleaner than the current ones. I believe there is an up charge for those 2 rooms.

I haven't been to boardwalk in a few years; I'll visit on my next trip. However I have left BW right away a few times bc of extremely aggressive dancers. They make you feel like nothing but a mark. A very bad mistake. I know they are all trying to make money, but customer service goes a long way. Friendliness and flattery.

So yall know who i am talking about, LOL , He always told me , You look like my boyfriend, wanna pvt dance ??

It's funny that I know EXACTLY who you mean. Dude was infamous. Was his name Sven? I thought he was Swedish, but I'm sure we're thinking of the same dude. He was like a walking talking SNL skit that just hadn't been written yet.

So yall know who i am talking about, LOL , He always told me , You look like my boyfriend, wanna pvt dance ??

I didn't know who he was until you mentioned his line "you look like my old boyfriend." :)

I heard that from him many times. He would also pull his underwear out to show me his dick and ask for "$1 for a look" - no thanks I'd tell him.

Archived